Our use of lasers at Affinity is ground breaking.
We chose laser dentistry technology because of distinct benefits that make the procedures go more smoothly, and also reduce discomfort and healing time for our patients.
- Patients are less likely to require sutures
- Anesthesia may not be necessary
- The laser will sterilize the gums, making infection less likely
- Less damage to gums shortens the healing time
- The laser can be used to clean a rotten tooth before filling it and sometimes with no need to numb the patient
There are many ways we can use our different lasers for:
- Gum disease treatment
- Gum re-shaping
- Painful ulcers
- Sensitive teeth
- Tooth decay cleaning
- Treating root canal infections
- Surgery of the gums and jaws
- Pain management
- Enhanced healing
- Gum de-pigmentation and many more applications
If this is the right treatment modality for you, we will explain everything and make your dentasl journey a much more pleasant experience.